CLINICAL NURSE LIAISON
Our Clinical Nurse Liaison is dedicated to promoting the highest quality of care while assisting with the seamless transition between hospital, skilled rehabilitation and long term care. Through interaction with patients, families,and healthcare providers, our Clinical Nurse Liaison will work with you to achieve a smooth transition between all levels of care. Working together creates an environment of quality of care, a satisfied consumer and enhanced communication.
With enhanced communication between healthcare professionals, it is our desire that the patient, their family, and the healthcare team will work together to minimize uneccessary expenses related to:
- Delayed discharge screening
- Delayed discharge
- Complications in care
SEAMLESS CONTINUUM OF CARE FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- On site screenings by a specifically trained registered nurse
- Collaboration with discharging physician to ensure concise orders are provided and level of care is adjusted when appropriate to allow for immediate transfer.
- Same day screening and discharge possible through enhanced communication
- Transfer of clinical information between facilities to expedite and provide optimal care
- "One referral call" philosophy allows staff to devote more time to patients and families
FOR PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
- Families appreciate the additional time that a Clinical Nurse Liaison provides explaining the discharge process and what to expect when they arrive at the skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility.
- Patients have an advocate in the Clinical Nurse Liaison who understands both the acute care setting as well as the post-acute setting and can help ensure appropriate care is provided and prescribed.
- Consistent care provided from one healthcare facility to the next through a Clinical Nurse Liason who will expedite the transfer of nursing care plan data, physician's orders and discharge plans.
- Families enjoy knowing that a health care professional is dedicated to the daily monitoring of their family member"s progress and will communiate with all service providers on behalf of the patient.