The newest addition to our continuum of care and created in response to growing community need, “New Beginnings” perfectly compliments our comprehensive rehab, complex care and skilled nursing capabilities, enhancing our ability to serve long-term residents and short-term patients alike. Whether changes to a permanent resident’s condition require memory support, or a rehab patient’s recovery is jeopardized by cognitive challenges, access to this important level of care represents significant advantages. Moreover, the ability to provide memory support as part of an integrated care plan that may include complex clinical services, multiple therapies, and other specialized support can further enhance outcomes.
This unique program is designed to provide highly personalized care within a secure supportive environment for those with memory loss, Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Its innovative approach promotes mental and physical engagement, and a continued sense of self-esteem and personal dignity, while encouraging independence and quality of life.
Unique resident and patient benefits:
• Dedicated, 31-bed “New Beginnings” neighborhood, with alarm-equipped doors for added safety
• Specialized memory enrichment programming
• Compassionate care, provided by our specially trained staff
• Additional psych-social oversight and support provided by our staff psychologist and senior-level Alzheimer’s specialist
• A newly remodeled and redecorated environment, including an activity and dining area
• Individualized, nutritionally managed menu options
• Social and recreational activities designed specifically for those with attention, cognitive and concentration deficits
• Consistent staffing enhances continuity of care and builds staff-to-resident relationships
To schedule a tour today, Click here